[Coco] Arduino question

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 22:48:15 EDT 2011

DW4 works fine on the two ARM based devices I have tried it on, the
Linksys NSLU2 and the Nokia N800 tablet, both of which are
considerably less powerful than cpu in the Raspberry Pi.
The NSLU2 has only a 266Mhz CPU and 32MB ram, yet works well, so I
have high hopes of a tiny and efficient solution for running the
server in the near future.