[Coco] Super IDE vs. Drive Pak

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Thu Nov 17 07:59:58 EST 2011

Mark,

I have used several different adapters on the S-IDE  since '04. They do work, all of them. MS, MSpro, SD, SDHC, MMC, etc.

Never thought of wrapping the logic with the hardware solution.... :)

Another approach would be to used a AVR to do the parallel to SPI, simple and cheap.

Even easier, if you know the .v or .vhdl is to do as you did.

Interesting and great idea.

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9