[Coco] Super IDE vs. Drive Pak

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Wed Nov 16 15:55:01 EST 2011

The CF card may be rugged but the reader can't be. All those tiny pins are a disaster
waiting to happen! Go to any store with a photo kiosk and take a look at the readers for
the CF cards. Most of them have bent pins. :-( They are fast though.

So when are you releasing you new interface with sdhc slots, usb and sata connections?? :-)
What I want is for Boisy to find a way to use the eprom space on the SuperIDE and modify HDB
dos to work with the CF card and drivewire at the same time. :-)

The Other Frank