[Coco] Super IDE vs. Drive Pak

John Kent jekent at optusnet.com.au
Wed Nov 16 09:57:19 EST 2011

Actually this article says that 4K sectors are called Advanced Format
and were implemented on 500GB drives.

http://techreport.com/discussions.x/18115
//http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Format

I installed some WD10EA/R/S 1TB drives in my windows XP machine and they
work fine so there must have been some patches to use them.

Off topic ... sorry.

John.

--
http://www.johnkent.com.au