[Coco] superIDE or drivepak ?

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Tue Nov 15 12:30:41 EST 2011

In the interests of full disclosure I should point out that I've never user
Roger's Drivepak. The reason for not getting one is simple I already have the
SuperIDE and am very happy with and Roger has always seemed to have a long
waiting list for the drivepak and thought I would let those that have neither
first "crack" at it. I'm also on Roger's "enemy" list or whatever he calls it

Aside from all that Aaron Wolfe mentioned I also like the IDE interface and
have a couple of drives that I use with it. One is an ls-120 "floptical" and
another "high capacity" drive.

I have nothing to say about the Drivepak simply because I don't know much
about it and have no experience with it. I understand that it works well
and closely with with Roger's wireless network and his version of drivewire.

The Other Frank