[Coco] Color Quaver

Rob Rosenbrock rob.coco at zaphod.tzo.com
Sun Nov 13 23:04:28 EST 2011

Okay, solved that one...

I've got the Symphony 12 package from Speech Systems, complete with a 5-octave keyboard. I haven't opened the sound cartridge, but it sounds like it probably contains a couple of AY3-8910 sound generators. The software merely allowed you to select from a few parameters to create your own sounds.

The manual mentions a version of Synther 77 Plus that is supposed to allow you to use the keyboard instead of the keyboard on the coco.

As I managed to pick up a few Moogs not much later, I didn't go much further on the Coco. Still looked for other ways to use that coco in my setup, though.