[Coco] Color Quaver

J.P. Samson coco+list at jeanpaulsamson.com
Sun Nov 13 13:17:25 EST 2011

> I remember another synthesizer program for
> the coco. Synther7 & Synther77 (I believe).
> http://dragondata.worldofdragon.org/Software/pics-info/synther7.htm
> Synther77 was the more advanced version of Synther7. Neither had any
> composition capabilities though. I don't remember if it had monophonic
> or polyphonic capabilities, but I'm guessing the latter of the two.
> I don't think you could save anything you created without using a
> cassette to record the audio.

I have an original copy of Synther 77.  My parents bought it for me,
thinking it would be "educational".  ... I never used it for more than
a few minutes.  Unless my memory cheats, it was monophonic.

And before anyone asks, it's probably in a box somewhere buried deep
in my storage bay!  I suspect I don't have the manual anymore--the
parents threw all the CoCo manuals away before I managed to reclaim
them.

-- JP