[Coco] Shhh

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Nov 12 20:28:09 EST 2011

On Saturday, November 12, 2011 08:24:39 PM Richard E. Crislip did opine:

> On Saturday, November 12, 2011 05:56:23 PM gene heskett wrote:
> > On Saturday, November 12, 2011 05:55:34 PM Richard E. Crislip did
opine:
> > > Sure is quite here, or did I get dropped from the list?
> >
> > Don't know Richard, I got your msg just fine.  Not much going on today
> > though.
> >
> > Cheers, Gene
>
>  HI Gene,
>
> I was wondering for a while.
>
> In addition to my mail history loss, I became unable to send e-mail too.
> SO I dumped Unbuntu 11.10 and reverted to kubuntu 11.4. Everything
> works again. Annddd I actually wised up and preserved what little
> history I had left on a backup disk. It coped over just fine. I do have
> more history on another computer I intend to copy over tonight.
>
> Jerks me off that I am constantly having to put these kind of fires out
> here and and the school so that I have no time or inclination (for that
> matter) to work with my poor CoCo much less your ole Amiga set next to
> it <sigh>.
>
> Cheers

I hear that Richard.  It seems that the more retired I get, the busier I
am.  Of course now I pay even less attention to a clock.

FWIW, the *buntu lists are full of folks who can't make email work till the
install thunderbird.  Here, I'm a kmail fan, but the old, pre-4.7 version.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
The question of whether computers can think is just like the question of
whether submarines can swim.
		-- Edsger W. Dijkstra