[Coco] Shhh

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Sat Nov 12 19:47:40 EST 2011

On Saturday, November 12, 2011 05:56:23 PM gene heskett wrote:
> On Saturday, November 12, 2011 05:55:34 PM Richard E. Crislip did opine:
> > Sure is quite here, or did I get dropped from the list?
>
> Don't know Richard, I got your msg just fine.  Not much going on today
> though.
>
> Cheers, Gene
 HI Gene,

I was wondering for a while.

In addition to my mail history loss, I became unable to send e-mail too. SO I
dumped Unbuntu 11.10 and reverted to kubuntu 11.4. Everything works again.
Annddd I actually wised up and preserved what little history I had left on a
backup disk. It coped over just fine. I do have more history on another
computer I intend to copy over tonight.

Jerks me off that I am constantly having to put these kind of fires out here and
and the school so that I have no time or inclination (for that matter) to work
with my poor CoCo much less your ole Amiga set next to it <sigh>.

Cheers