[Coco] HP64000 was Re: LIF util for OS-9?

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Fri Nov 4 16:43:40 EDT 2011

On Fri, Nov 04, 2011 at 11:35:25PM +1100, John Kent wrote:
> Yes the emulator is quite handy. If you are doing real time embedded
> stuff a trace buffer is very useful.
> The HP could capture traces before, after or midpoint for various
> address and data combinations.

Sounds useful.  Unfortunately all I have is the control board for an
8051 emulator.  I'm glad to hear that the 64000 lived up to its hype
in its day.  From what I've read the 64000 had a pretty brief day in
the sun, before they all got scraped or just used as dumb terminals.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard