[Coco] root.r

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Nov 2 11:20:01 EDT 2011

On Wednesday, November 02, 2011 11:11:39 AM Joel Ewy did opine:

> I'm trying to make view 4.4 in preparation for modifying it to take
> advantage of CoCo3FPGA's 12-bit palette and 256 color mode.  I may be
> missing something obvious, but view wants to link to /dd/lib/root.r and
> I'm not sure where to find it.  Google says that Gene Heskett had it in
> /dd/maxtor/lib as of Monday 12 April 2010, but doesn't mention anything
> about how it got there.  I don't find it on either of the OS-9 Level 2
> Development System disk images.  Is it part of some library package I
> can snag from RTSI?  Any clue would be much appreciated.
>
> JCE

I do not recall where I got it Joel, but I just put it in Genes-os9-stf on
my web page.  I dumped it, it looks like it might be some sort of an index
file.  I don't recall ever using it, but may have back in a previous life,
and it contains no info pointing back at an author.  Be my guest.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
The difference between America and England is that the English think 100
miles is a long distance and the Americans think 100 years is a long time.