[Coco] root.r

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Wed Nov 2 10:28:25 EDT 2011

I'm trying to make view 4.4 in preparation for modifying it to take
advantage of CoCo3FPGA's 12-bit palette and 256 color mode.  I may be
missing something obvious, but view wants to link to /dd/lib/root.r and
I'm not sure where to find it.  Google says that Gene Heskett had it in
/dd/maxtor/lib as of Monday 12 April 2010, but doesn't mention anything
about how it got there.  I don't find it on either of the OS-9 Level 2
Development System disk images.  Is it part of some library package I
can snag from RTSI?  Any clue would be much appreciated.

JCE