[Coco] LII.Dev.Pack "Make" works just fine! Was: MAKE_TK.lzh has a bad case of Y2K.

Mon May 30 17:53:16 EDT 2011

Hi,

I converted Make_TK's makefile to the LII.Dev.Pack "Make" format and it
worked just fine as expected.

See the attachment for details.

Willard Goosey has reported different results for MAKE_TK. I just could not
understand how I was causing the STACK OVERFLOW until I looked at the dates
and realized that it must be a Y2K problem. It was working just fine until
all the .r files had 111 dates.

As I have spent so much time changing just two lines in Archive.h, I am
going to blow it's horn a little.

The simple doc and hlp for archive are also in the attachment.

The source and binary (Plus Tcmp which also may be mine) are on SHF841.zip.

http://home.mindspring.com/~sfischer1/

SHF