[Coco] MAKE_TK.lzh has a bad case of Y2K.

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Mon May 30 17:15:07 EDT 2011

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 09:01:30AM -0700, Stephen H. Fischer wrote:

> I have discovered that MAKE_TK.lzh on RTSI is unusable.
>
> I would like confirmation that it really is bad.

While it occasionally re-makes a file it doesn't need to, I've never had
the kind of problems with it you seem to be having.

> If there are additional make(s) available, please tell me about them.

I saw a reference to a make by Kreider in the CIS indexes that used a
different syntax but I don't know anything else about it.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard