[Coco] DE1 - More data

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon May 30 11:55:10 EDT 2011

Can you type:

dw conf show

into the input box at the bottom of the GUI, and email me the results?

Also, make sure you don't have two (or more) copies of the server
running.  Seems easier to do in Linux that I thought, some people at
the fest had trouble with that.  Although it is perfectly fine to run
multiple copies, it generally isn't what people want, so I will make
it complain a little about that in the future.