[Coco] nasty bug in cprep19!!!

Sat May 28 14:30:50 EDT 2011

Hi,

I think that I have run into the exact same thing with my "Archive" program.
(On SHF80)

Moving back to the original c.prep eliminated the errors.

After the round and round today I will try and post the messages.

But I am stuck, the .c files have been transformed to .r files but I get a
stack overflow when the target is attempted. The two needed lines have been
changed in the header file.

What is wrong with my makefile? I must be missing something in converting it
from an earlier make.

LINK = rlink

archive: archive.p1.r archive.p2.r archive.p3.r archive.p4.r
rlink  archive.p1.r archive.p2.r archive.p3.r/
archive.p4.r -l=/dd/lib/cos9.l -o=archive

archive.p1.r: archive.h archive.p1.c
CC -r -e=3 archive.p1.c

archive.p2.r: archive.h archive.p2.c
CC -r -e=3 archive.p2.c

archive.p3.r: archive.h archive.p3.c
CC -r -e=3 archive.p3.c

archive.p4.r: archive.h archive.p4.c
CC -r -e=3 archive.p4.c

I am using Make_TK.lzh from RTSI.

Note: I added the "/" to the target line as it was folded by windows mail
for this message.

TIA

SHF