[Coco] XLISP!!!!!

Manny manney at gmail.com
Sat May 28 03:18:41 EDT 2011

On Saturday, May 28, 2011 02:34:40 AM Willard Goosey wrote:
> On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 11:13:51AM +1000, Mark McDougall wrote:
> > LISP was around long before the term object-oriented was fashionable.
> > AFAIK vanilla LISP is not object-oriented, but there exists an extension
> > (CLOS) that facilitates object-oriented programming in LISP.

CLOS is for Common Lisp.  Other dialects have it built in, etc.

> The XLISP guy is still around and still doing XLISP.  www.xlisper.org

I'm only seeing http://www.xlisper.com.  Is it a typo?  Also XLISP looks like
it's a Scheme, which is a LISP.  But if you say that to a Schemer, you'll
probably get hit...  :)

On a side note from the .com page, anyone know what BOB is other than a
deceased Microsoft monstrosity?

-M.