[Coco] C compiler

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu May 26 20:25:15 EDT 2011

There's also CENV written by Don Berrie and myself. It's on RTSI and should
be on Maltedmedia also, I think. The version on RTSI is not the latest; I
have that here, and did send that to someone on this list. That is version
2.xx. If it's not on Maltedmedia, I'll upload it when I find my copy here :(

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia