[Coco] Links for more info on MCX128 and CoCo3FPGA

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Thu May 26 01:14:36 EDT 2011

At the fest I gave a short talk about Darren's memory expansion and
ROM upgrade for the MC-10.  If you are interested in the expansion
device, please join the TRS80MC10 yahoo group.  You can find the
manuals with all the details of the MCX128 there in the Files section,
AtkSoft area.

I think just about everybody at the fest (and those viewing the live
feed) had interest in the CoCo3FPGA project.  Frank Pittel did a great
job of showing off the new I/O board and graphics modes.  For more
info, please see the CoCo3FPGA yahoo group, again you will find the
software and documentation in the Files section: