[Coco] C Compiler

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu May 26 17:42:54 EDT 2011

On Thursday, May 26, 2011 05:36:39 PM Stephen H. Fischer did opine:

That, quite likely, will be about the extent of it.  If it is hidden behind
a password protected login, most of us are understandably reluctant to sign
up for yet another coco list.  However, I see that this link is open, so
that comment doesn't apply.

> I am going to try and attach the HDirect listing of SHF80 and will add
> it to that post.
>
> SHF

It looks as if the zip file made it, if you have no objections, I'll post
the saved zip to my web page when I next update it.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)