[Coco] C Compiler

Thu May 26 16:21:24 EDT 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "gene heskett" <gheskett at wdtv.com>
To: <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 9:25 AM
Subject: Re: [Coco] C Compiler

> Now, if we had a refresher listing for the SHF site?
>
>> That oughta get you started.
>
> A very good start indeed, thanks Willard.
>
> --
> Cheers, Gene

Gee, the only program that is likely to change is "EPS" which I am working

The "SHF80.dsk" is a CD copy of my real floppy and was frozen when it was
copied to CD.

The SHF80.dsk is on the CoCo Forums. I had no idea that there might be so
much interest for other than "DEBUG".

http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=368&sid=96334c1cc3366863c1b4b3b68572069e#p368

There have been only three (3) downloads.

I am going to try and attach the HDirect listing of SHF80 and will add it to
that post.

SHF