[Coco] cprep19a.lzh upload

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Wed May 25 23:05:06 EDT 2011

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 07:39:38PM -0700, Stephen H. Fischer wrote:

> Thanks for the good work, I am as surprised by getting this fixed as finding
> it in the beginning.

You're welcome!  It was interesting.

> You may have done so but looking at the C_Prep file using Wordpad, I do not
> see the __FILE__, __DATE__ and __TIME__ that C_PREP was compiled.

Just because I fixed a feature doesn't mean I have to use it. :-)  If
those macros were used in cprep's source they'd've been fixed a long
time ago.

I've just been chasing bugs, not re-writing major chuncks of code.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard