[Coco] CoCoFest Online - For those that just simply could not go.

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed May 25 19:04:02 EDT 2011

On May 23, 2011, at 10:19 AM, Frank Pittel wrote:
> There has never been an objection to webcasts, photographing, video taping the
> cocofest. I know that in the past Alan Huffman (hope I got the spelling right and
> appologize if I didn't) has brought a camcorder and recorded the activities at the
> fest.

Boy, there sure seemed to be at one point. There was quite a heated discussion about it, which is why the webcam and audio clips from PennFest were so special. I always understood the Glenside point, but I'd love to see a more official approach -- only club members would have access to the stuff (maybe with a small Fest Pass fee needed)...

And I still think we/the club could make some good money by gathering on Friday night, sorting through the auction stuff and posting up a bunch of things for a 2-day e-Bay auction, then we/the club package and ship them out on Sunday before we head home. Especially with the prices some of this CoCo stuff goes for ;-)

But I'd prolly just have another flat and not be able to get there to help :(

		-- A