[Coco] Anyone still play text adventure games?

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Wed May 25 18:24:30 EDT 2011

Thanks for the comments Steve! I loved Sand's of Egypt by the way. I'm sure
the audience for text adventures is much smaller than graphic adventures.
And it seems as though there aren't a lot of Adventure games today, at
least not in the sense of what we started out with. Everything is shoot'em
up in a 3D moving environment.

Anyway, I suppose a text only adventure could evolve to something with
images and/or animations to be added on later. I agree, the story line is
important. If some of the games on Facebook can do so well, seems like a
text adventure with a good story line and decent promotion and distribution
could possibly do well too.