[Coco] Very interesting eBay find... anyone ever seen one of these kits?

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Fri May 20 11:19:35 EDT 2011

I had no idea there was ever a kit form of the CoCo. Way back when, I'd
have bought this as an extra CoCo just for the fun of putting it together.
I'm still tempted now. I couldn't tell if you have to solder every
component in, or just put the chips in (maybe they are socketed. I sent the
seller the question. While I haven't soldering anything in years, I used to
be pretty good at it, so that doesn't scare me...but i'm not sure I want to
sit hunched over a desk assembling and soldering either. I still find it
tempting though.