[Coco] CoCoFest Webcam, IRC, anything?

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Thu May 19 07:15:47 EDT 2011

I can understand Nick's dilemma ($2000+ ticket, long flight, etc).  Aside from his unique situation, people here in the U.S. don't have nearly the cost barrier to come to a fest. Furthermore, I believe that  having a webcam dilutes the effort that folks like Steve, myself and others put into going to a fest.  Every year, CoCo enthusiasts put their money where their mouth is and either fly or drive, get a hotel, pay for a rental car, etc, to be at this event.  It's the only event of its kind and it only happens once a year.  Especially for  someone who sells products for the CoCo, I think it is incumbent to show up and interact with the folks who make up our customer base.

Everyone on this list who considers themselves a CoCo "nut" should make every effort to attend this event every year.

WIth that said, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend!
--
Boisy G. Pitre
http://www.tee-boy.com/