[Coco] CoCoFest Webcam, IRC, anything?

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Thu May 19 00:57:06 EDT 2011

I don't know what the upstream bandwidth speed is at the hotel but would
think that's it's rather slow considering that it would be  a shared
resource for entire hotel. I may check it on Saturday just to know. :-)

To be honest with the exception of the presentations I don't think there's
much going on at the fest that would make for an interesting live stream.
It's a group of people in a largish room talking about various aspects of
the coco. A lot of fun to be at but I couldn't imagine spending a lot of time
at home watching the events at the fest through a live camera.

I think that Steve's idea of recording the event complete with interviews, etc
for later viewing would be much more interesting to watch. As memory serves
Al does that to an extent and offers dvds of the fest. They're very interesting
to watch. I just don't think a live feed of us sitting around eating lunch would
make for very interesting viewing. :-) :-)

The Other Frank