[Coco] CoCoFest Webcam, IRC, anything?

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Wed May 18 22:32:40 EDT 2011

I am already up in Illinois, and will make every effort to help get
some kind of internet feed working at the fest this weekend.  There
may be others working on this already, not sure.

The hope is to have another "coco conference" from the fest if
possible.  Scheduling will have to be sort of dynamic but will post to
the list anything I find out.

-Aaron