[Coco] New CoCo3FPGA version...

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Mon May 16 13:25:42 EDT 2011

While I haven't had a chance to try the new release (my mother came into
town friday for a visit) I'll have my DE1 board and the new release with
me at the fest!!

With the release notes there was mention of support for joysticks via an
additional IO board. Alas, I don't have one of the boards so we can't try
it out. I have the feeling a number of people are going to be spending a lot
of time hacking (in the best possible definition of the word) on the coco3fpga
boards at the fest. I'll be sure to have mine with me for general hacking.

It looks like the much talked about coco4 is being designed and built!!!

The Other Frank