[Coco] Beer & Code Challenge

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Mon May 16 11:13:01 EDT 2011

Saw a thread at the The Code Project's "Lounge" board:

> Challenge: Write code describing the consumption of 6 beers in any
programming language,
> capturing the essence (for bonus points, 140 chars or less). Note: code
must compile and run.

The thread can be found at -> http://tinyurl.com/6fgxnes

Bottom of the heap (as I write this) I entered a small Basic program in
homage to the CoCo:

10 CLS:BEERS=6
20 FOR DRINK=BEERS TO 1 STEP -1
30 PRINT TAB(7-DRINK)"BEER" DRINK "GLUB!"
40 NEXT DRINK
50 PRINT:PRINT" BURP!":PRINT

Had gone the way of a one-liner first, but having the room of 140 characters
per the "challenge" a little extra could be thrown in there.

Maybe I should have gone Basic09 or ML on this one :-)

-- RP