[Coco] 68 Micro Journal

Wed May 11 03:55:39 EDT 2011

Hi,

My set is probable incomplete but I will check to see if that issue is in my
set which will go into the recycling bin soon after the DVD is burned.
Thanks for the Rainbows also.

Aaron, if you think that scan is bad, the A5 HAM CoCo book which will be
coming your way soon has parts that are not readable at all and would be a
waste of time trying to scan.

68 MJ did try to get too much into the magazine at times.

SHF

----- Original Message -----
From: "Aaron Wolfe" <aawolfe at gmail.com>
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 12:06 AM
Subject: Re: [Coco] 68 Micro Journal

unfortunately the scans are not high dpi and some of the code,
especially asm code, used very small fonts.  A vast majority of the
articles and most of the code is quite readable, but that example is
really not.  I checked the pre-ocr original and its not any better.

Like the rainbows, there may exist somewhere higher dpi scans.  I
haven't found them yet, so this is the best I know of for now.