[Coco] 68 Micro Journal

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Wed May 11 03:06:55 EDT 2011

unfortunately the scans are not high dpi and some of the code,
especially asm code, used very small fonts.  A vast majority of the
articles and most of the code is quite readable, but that example is
really not.  I checked the pre-ocr original and its not any better.

Like the rainbows, there may exist somewhere higher dpi scans.  I
haven't found them yet, so this is the best I know of for now.