[Coco] Phoenix IDE gaining sprite/tiles/map editor

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Wed May 11 02:16:20 EDT 2011

Me and my kids have done some

By the way nick, knows any language or text editor to adventures are quite configurable

I have also a 15Gb TRS-80 books I imagine that you would like

programming many games, and many for model I

biendo i was also sent some pictures of the space station and came out of a promontory in Australia very interesting, I remembered you, hehe