[Coco] Phoenix IDE gaining sprite/tiles/map editor

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Tue May 10 18:45:46 EDT 2011

I took a look at the book and very little translates to the CoCo.
Besides the CPU, Both the Sound and Graphics system are nowhere close to
the CoCo.

The only Chapters I would recommend would be 9 and 10 about game
design.  Everything else is about hardware that does not apply to the
CoCo.  Any would be CoCo programmer will get lost trying to use what
they learned in the other chapters.

I'll be out at the CoCofest and would be happy to talk coding, game
design or anything else CoCo to anyone that wants to.

See you at the Fest!

Steve