[Coco] old archives was Re: dbg.l

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sun May 8 17:45:34 EDT 2011

On Sun, May 08, 2011 at 06:58:02AM -0700, Stephen H. Fischer wrote:

> I may have lived   ~ two miles away for a couple of years and spent many
> days much closer. (And weekend nights, I operated the Super Computer in the
> building that was blown up. NOT! it was unharmed, in crates ready to be
> shipped back to CDC.

Demolition, or did the Chemistry Club blow themselves up? ;-) New Mexico
Tech tore down a building once, and I was traumatized by it.  I loved
that creaky old building!

I never got to play with a CDC machine.  Was it fun?

> Want to send the maintainer a message?
>
> "I maintain the most popular archive for the OS-9 Operating System."
> http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~pruyne/
>
> ftp://chestnut.cs.wisc.edu/

A little late, it's been gone for, what? Ten or fifteen years?  Time's
fun when you're having flies. ;-)

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA