[Coco] old archives was Re: dbg.l

Sun May 8 09:58:02 EDT 2011

Hi,

Chestnut, I think I know where it is.

I may have lived   ~ two miles away for a couple of years and spent many
days much closer. (And weekend nights, I operated the Super Computer in the
building that was blown up. NOT! it was unharmed, in crates ready to be
shipped back to CDC.

Chestnut is at the University of Wisconsin, Madison Wisconsin.

Boisy has let this get out of date. :)

http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~pruyne/os9faq.html

This one also has a reference:

http://users.tmok.com/~tumble/cfaqs/COCO.FAQ

As to Files, no luck in ftp://ftp.cs.wisc.edu/

Want to send the maintainer a message?

"I maintain the most popular archive for the OS-9 Operating System."
http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~pruyne/

ftp://chestnut.cs.wisc.edu/

does not respond.

SHF