[Coco] Phoenix IDE update

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun May 8 14:55:54 EDT 2011

I know that I can't spend much time on bells and whistles vs. IDE
features, but for those who are into app "skinning", I discovered a
lot more skins hidden in one of the commercial components used by
Phoenix.  I just had to reference them.

So.. in case Shrek wants to become a programmer, there's a green
skin, and a total pink skin for the ladies.  I can't remove the ones
I think are ugly, so you get them all.  Some are very nice and are
easy on the eyes for long hours of coding.  There's even one that
supposedly resembles the Apple or iMac theme a bit.  You just click
on the skin icon in the menu and it's done.

I was also wondering if someone with two monitors could see if the
relocatable docking panels can be sent to the second monitor and then
if they come back there when the IDE is restarted.

http://www.phoenixide.com/

--
~ Roger Taylor