[Coco] Turbo DriveWire

Darren A mechacoco at gmail.com
Sun May 8 14:39:05 EDT 2011

I just took a look at Earl's code in that article and, like the 230400
bps technique, it does require that pins 1 and 2 on the bit banger
cable be connected together.  However, his code operates at 57600 bps
on a CoCo 3 only, and is interrupt driven.  Unfortunately, that method
doesn't work at 230k because the overhead involved in servicing the
interrupt is too high.

Darren

---