[Coco] Turbo DriveWire

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sun May 8 13:38:11 EDT 2011

This piqued my interest so I looked through the World of 68 Micro's
that I have here.  Found an article in Feb 1995 about doing 57.6k via
the bitbanger, maybe this would achieve 115k with double speed poke?
It is not the technique used in Darren's 230k coco3/115k coco 2 code,
but it's a good article nonetheless.   Did anyone ever complete a full
terminal program based off that article?