[Coco] dbg.l

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Fri May 6 18:00:28 EDT 2011

On Thu, May 05, 2011 at 11:00:36PM -0700, Stephen H. Fischer wrote:

> "mylib.l", and "LI VDG lib", where did they come from?

Some years ago, someone (I don't remember who) send me a virtual disk
called LIICC which had the C stuff he was using.  mylib.l was on it.
Unfortunately there weren't any docs or header files for it... Judging
from the rdump, it's for windint graphics.  Probably mostly duplicated
by CGFX7.

The LI VDG lib came on a physical disk when I bought all of Ricky Beam's
CoCo stuff years ago.  It's just what it sounds like, the C equivelant
of GFX -- Level I graphics (As far as I can tell, it doesn't support LII
VDG).  It at least came with a sample program that showed most of the
functions, but not all.  I'm petty sure, for instance, that ppoint()
works like the BASIC call, but haven't actually tested it.  That disk
also had what I think may be the Microware Math library, but that doesn't
have any surprises (and is duplicated by clibt and trig.l anyway).

> "CC252", I need a normal ZIP, I am far from a running OS-9 system to burst
> bad LZH archives (Or AR ones, or Cuts also).

It seems like a sin, but OK, I'll make up a zip file of it.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard