[Coco] dbg.l

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Thu May 5 23:32:24 EDT 2011

On Thu, May 05, 2011 at 04:52:25PM -0700, Stephen H. Fischer wrote:
> I think perhaps you should give up.

Yeah, looks like.  Well, I tried.

I also conclude that lex.l (as supported by CC252) is also vaporware.
No one had it, no one used it, no one knows nothing about a port of LEX
to OS-9.  As a programming-language nut I think that's sad.

Well, I can always try to figure out the args needed by the function
calls for that LI VDG lib, or the mysterious mylib.l.

> Time would be better spent adding to the article code I built, it did work
> and I used it.
>
> That is at the "C" source level and requires no knowledge of asm which I
> think was what made "dbg.l' not useful.

Yeah, that does look useful.  I'll try it if my next C program needs
some debugging, and looking back at my programs it seems it probly will.
:-)

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA