[Coco] dbg.l

Thu May 5 19:52:25 EDT 2011

Hi,

I think perhaps you should give up.

07/30/1986 is the date the -P option was added, not the later suggested
date.

I found some more OS-9 Delphi files on floppies.  And the list of all the
OS-9 files on Delphi.

Searching them got me that date and the real solid conclusion that nothing
was ever said on Delphi about "dbg.l" or how to use it.

The "C" tutorial on RTSI might be one last thing to check.

I see no signs that it ever had all the pieces together or even was at all
useful.

Even a disassembly may leave you wondering how it ever might have worked.

Time would be better spent adding to the article code I built, it did work
and I used it.

That is at the "C" source level and requires no knowledge of asm which I
think was what made "dbg.l' not useful.

SHF