[Coco] Drivewire or Coconet server directories of dsk image files.

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Thu May 5 16:42:40 EDT 2011

The directory listing functionality is not OS9 specific, but so far no
one has written the CoCo side code for BASIC.  You could do it using
some fancy peeks and pokes or asm, but there isn't a simple interface
for it.

I hope to see full BASIC support for all of the functionality in DW4
at some point, but it is a bit over my head so might take a while.
There have been offers of potential help from people much more skilled
than myself, so who knows maybe it will happen sooner.

-Aaron