[Coco] CIS Files 9/1997 - 11/1997 Indexes available

Thu May 5 16:34:26 EDT 2011

Hi,

I actually like the idea of the CIS messages and files in one place but that
webmaster has not said yes.

With Delphi and CIS messages and files in one place perhaps we could shut
down RTSI and it's "JUST FILENAMES IS GREAT".

I have lots of Delphi's short and long file information that matches lots of
stuff on RTSI. The CIS indexes on my webpage match even more.

It the organization of the files with web pages and searches, indexes that
might make this old history available that we are loosing track of and newer
CoCoers may not know ever existed.

It still possible that the files are already on the web, they were made
available before when I captured them.

SHF