[Coco] CIS Files 9/1997 - 11/1997 Indexes available

Dean Leiber adit at nationsdial.com
Thu May 5 15:56:04 EDT 2011

On May 5, 2011, at 10:47 AM, Stephen H. Fischer wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Webmasters listen up, the visit count has jumped from 4 the first
> day to 15 the second day.
>
> There may be interest in these old files.
>
> As there is a good index (Shame RTSI and maltedmedia) they need to
> be presented differently.
>
> I also just found perhaps a good list of the Delphi files.
>
> If anyone is interested E-mail me with a FTP place I can upload
> these file in the format I got them, they need to be unRARed and
> the indexes made prominent.
>
> SHF

Stephen,

if no one else offers to put these on their site, I do have a FTP
server setup on one of my home systems. I'd have to limit people's
bandwidth (since I probably shouldn't have a server - some ISPs are
very funny about things like that *sigh*) but if nothing else you can
deposit them by me and I can give people access (probably only 2-3
users at a time unless I upgrade my server software & Internet
service.) Let me know and I can setup an account for you.

Dean