[Coco] Old Rainbow Article

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 14:58:40 EDT 2011

I am looking for an old Rainbox article that I believe was for amateur
radio's RTTY.  I remember my fater was going to do this when I was a kid.
In involved both hardware and software.  I remember he started to build
thehardware, but never got very far.  I know the archives are available, but
I would rather not have to download each one until I find the article.  I
though the cover of the Nov 86 issue looked familiar, and had an article on
RTTY, but no hardware was included in it.  Anyone remember this article?