[Coco] TV Tuner for flat screen

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Tue Mar 29 20:23:08 EDT 2011

Frank,

There are many reason why it is so cheap and not to buy it...
1) The small size at only 3" by 5".
2) Refurbished.
3) While the test list "Supports TV, CATV and Video functions", There is
no video input in the photos.  (maybe they are using the RF in as the
Video in.  But it's only labeled RF-IN.)
4) Only NTCS and no DTV. (Can't pick up the new Digital Format.)

But the main reason not to buy from Unity Electronics is the "Ads by
Google" all over the product page. No retailer is going to put ads for
their competitors (via Google) intermix with the products.  (You don't
want to send your cusomers to the competitors.) That would be like
Target handing out Walmart coupons as you walk in their door.  Something
is up with that!

Steve