[Coco] OFF TOPIC Scanning/OCR

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Mar 22 21:33:37 EDT 2011

On Tuesday, March 22, 2011 09:29:01 PM John Odom did opine:

> I am an Avid Lurker on the CoCoList. This is my first post.
[...]
> John L. Odom
> Retired Chemist/Microscopist.

Silly, and equally OT question John, but were you in western South Dakota
working on Titan's in about '60-61?

You name rings a bell from about 50 years back up my life's log, and that
time frame seems to have an echo of that name.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)