[Coco] Native Programming Tools

Manny manney at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 16:46:20 EDT 2011

After reading through all of the fun posts about the CoCo video player, I got to thinking about the programming tools that Steve and others said were missing or behind the times back in the late 80's early 90's.

I was wondering if it would be a good thing to list some of the tools that are missing or are behind the times in order to see if someone with some free time might try and update or create some of these tools for native use on the CoCo?  This might help create a better environment for programmers of games and apps... Never know.

Any thoughts or ideas?

--
Manny <manney at gmail.com>