[Coco] FPGA CoCo section added to the CoCo Forum

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 09:07:42 EDT 2011

Good morning CoCoNutz across the globe,

Last night on the IRC CoCoChat, Aaron and I discussed a forum addition for
the FPGA CoCo users. Ask and you shall receive - I just added the forum for
'FPGA CoCo' In the hardware section. If anybody has any suggestions for
sub-forum additions, I'm willing to entertain ideas, as I do not yet have an
FPGA CoCo so I have no idea what it takes to set one up.

http://coco.randomrodder.com/forum

--
Ohioan by birth, Floridian by the grace of U-Haul and a bad economy...